Mono is looking for a skilled and exciting Content Marketer to take charge of our content marketing strategies including social media posts, blogs, and lead generation.
A successful candidate for this role is a creative marketing expert, preferably with a content writing background. The capacity to develop attractive and original content to draw and retain users is necessary. For this role, it’s also crucial to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and marketing trends.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives. You will also be able to use relevant tools and skills to increase brand awareness and promote our company’s efforts.
If you desire a career that allows you to create high-quality and engaging content to drive business success, then we would love to partner with you to make this happen. At Mono, we understand how important it is to hire, develop, and offer value to our team members, and we can’t wait for you to join us!
- Work to understand Mono’s customers and audiences, learn to advocate for them, and use this understanding as a touch point to create helpful and impactful content.
- Get the attention of Mono’s audiences, showing them how Mono will function as an invaluable tool and platform for their growth.
- Own and deliver on content strategy for our customer verticals.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar with well-researched, memorable, and impactful content that will drive awareness and demand.
- Stay up to date with open banking and payments to ensure Mono is a leading voice in these conversations on the African scale.
- Work with the sales, product, and engineering teams to discover content themes and topics that can differentiate our platform.
- Work with the design team to bring different forms of exciting visual content to life.
- You have 2 – 3 years of experience in Content Marketing and are interested in it as a long term career path.
- You have a strong portfolio of material showcasing your content and writing projects across multiple marketing channels, including blogs, social media, SEO and events.
- You understand, and have experience with, on-page SEO.
- You’re an excellent writer who can craft impactful and easy to understand messaging in both long and short-form types.
- You have knowledge of, or have directly written for, B2B audiences and decision-makers.
- You’re able to describe and create a content strategy for a given audience.
- You’re an analytical thinker and can understand and distil complex technical concepts into simple terms.
- You have some recent experience working in a fintech, SaaS, or tech-enabled startup in Africa.
Click here to apply.