A Regional Marketing Manager, West Africa is needed for a FinTech/ Cryptocurrency company based in America
This is a full time managerial role for regions in West Africa is an opportunity to work remotely if you’re interested in Finance and Cryptocurrency
Who We Are
We are an American-based company that is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before.
Our vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers. We take pride in collectively creating a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all.
What You Should Have
– Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
– 5 + years’ experience as a marketing manager.
– Experience leading a marketing team
– Experience working within countries in West Africa
– Proficiency in email marketing, CMS management, and Project management tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook and Google Adwords campaigns.
– Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
– Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
– Proven experience in identifying target audiences. Also in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate across channels.
– Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong time management and organizational abilities.
– Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
What You’ll Be Doing
– Supervise marketing managers within West Africa
– Provide support, inspire, and motivate marketing managers within the region.
– Channel performance, Customer behavior i.e when they transact, top clients, and average transaction value.
– Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
– Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
– Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
– Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
– Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
– Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
– Coordinating marketing strategies with the Operations, financial, public relations, and relevant departments.
– Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the client’s front door.
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
– Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
– Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
– Produce valuable and engaging content for the client’s website and blog that attracts and converts target groups.
– Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
– Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
– Increasing brand awareness and market share.
– Promoting the company brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
– Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
– Work with the Marketing Director to break down monthly/quarterly kPIs.
– Developing and managing the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis and allocating funds wisely for the countries in West Africa
– Brief all centralized team members based on plan- ensure daily/weekly follow up on briefed activities.
Do we spark your interest? Then send us your CV today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!