The primary responsibility of this position is to answer calls and respond to emails from event attendees. Our Attendee Support team provides outstanding customer service to event attendees on behalf of event organizers that use the Brushfire platform. In addition, our Attendee Support team members assist event organizers with changes to their events, placing and changing orders, and more, while following the event’s stated customer service policies.
Who We Are
At Brushfire, it’s our goal to be the go-to ticketing and registration platform our customers deserve. We’re an event management software-as-a-service platform that provides solutions for ticketing & registration, virtual events, and event apps. Last year we powered over 30,000 events, all around the world, ranging anywhere from a handful of people to more than 20,000 attendees.
Brushfire helps power successful events around the world by providing great software and service that never stops improving. We believe every organization deserves the most elegantly architected platform for event management, both at the technology and service layer.
This position is primarily for weekend hours, between 8am – 6pm, and weekday afternoon/early evenings, no later than 7pm.
This is a part-time work-from-home position. This position is primarily from October – December.
What You Should Have
The following characteristics are necessary for a qualified applicant to be considered:
- Attentive listening and concise verbal communication skills
- English speaking and hearing ability to effectively and efficiently communicate over the phone. We are seeking bilingual applicants, but this is not a requirement.
- Computer, internet, and keyboard proficiency. Brushfire uses several different platforms to conduct business and applicants need to gain proficiency in all platforms.
- Thrives in a team environment while collaborating with others to solve problems.
- Interact with customers and team members and provide clear, helpful and correct information.
- Calm and composed under high call volume periods or escalated customer interactions.
- Motivated to learn independently without guided instruction.
- Practice good organization and time management
What’s it like to work for Brushfire?
We’ve been 100% remote for the better part of two decades, and our team is a diverse group of caring, driven people from all backgrounds and technological comfort levels that strive to provide the best for our customers while also being the best they can be for their team. We place a high value on open, candid communication through group chats, video calls, and phone calls throughout each day to keep things moving forward. When possible, we encourage interested team members to collaborate in-person and we have in-person meetings for the entire company at least once a year.
Compensation for this role starts at $18.00 per hour (commensurate with experience).
Although we are a completely remote company, candidates closer to our teams in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas are preferred.
We take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sounds Interesting? Click here to apply