We are looking for a senior product designer to join our marketing growth team
As a Senior Product Designer within the Growth Markets UX team, you will create meaningful and cohesive end-to-end experiences for both consumers and merchants in countries where PayPal is expanding. You will work alongside your cross-functional team members to influence decisions and ultimately deliver the best possible payment experiences for our customers around the world.
Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Description Summary
The customer is at the center of everything we do at PayPal. As a leader in financial technologies, PayPal teams are cross-functional and inspired by the goal of improving the financial well-being of people and businesses around the world. Our cross-functional teams partner across the PayPal family of companies as one team to deliver unique and meaningful products for millions of customers around the world. At PayPal, Product Designers influence teams to make customer-centric decisions across the product development lifecycle. This includes drawing on data and research to inform design concepts and decision-making.
We start with asking the right questions and end with optimized deliverables that drive valuable outcomes for our customers and business. Our designers are great storytellers, active listeners, technology enthusiasts, and experts in their craft.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will advocate for our customer needs and lead project execution in a complex or strategic product domain. You will establish a network across domains and your cross-functional team. You will report to Compliance, Privacy & Growth Markets UX Manager and be a member of our diverse Global Design Organization where we use our design and research skills to inspire and influence the company.
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds inside our team lead to innovation and inclusion in our product design. We advocate for meaningful and engaging experiences for our diverse global customers. We support each other, learn from challenges, and have fun along the way.
What you will do
– Independently partner with cross-functional team members in the conceptualization, and delivery of our customer-focused products
– Create high-quality interaction design to improve ease of use, discoverability, and comprehension, while being able to meet requirements, and timelines and tell the story of the work
– Leverage and extend the use of established design system, style guide, patterns, and assets in the creation of UX analysis, solutions, and deliverables
– Actively contribute to the wider UX community, possibly mentoring and developing others, leveraging your strengths to help others grow
– BA/BS + 5 years or Master’s degree +4 years’ experience in the field of user experience, design, research, or related fields; for example, Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors/HCI, Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, OR alternative equivalent project/portfolio experience
– Experience across products and platforms, mobile apps, and financial services expertise an advantage. Familiarity and experience with a standard design, prototyping, and user research tools, such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision, Validately or usertesting.com
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole of you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health, and life insurance, and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.