Pocko is on the hunt for a new Agent / Creative Producer to join the team and develop existing client relationships. You will be responsible for attracting new business and handle commissions from beginning to end. You will also nurture our roster of artists to ensure they are promoted and exposed to the best briefs out there.
Location: Pocko, 51A King Henry’s Walk, Dalston, East London, N1 4NH.
Who we are
We are Pocko, a creative consultancy and artist agency based in a gallery in Dalston, East London. Amongst other things, we represent outstanding artists spanning Illustration, Animation, Photography and 3D/CGI. We have over 20 years experience in producing content and providing services for the art, culture and communication fields.
What you will do
– Pro-actively market the work of the represented artists, to clients worldwide with the objective of securing high quality commissions for each artist.
– Promote our exceptional roster of artists to professional connections – both pre-existing connections of Pocko and those within your own network / beyond.
– Sustain a weekly program of face-to-face / virtual meetings showcasing the roster to ‘target’ companies to develop and cultivate relationships within the industry.
– Project manage all commissions for the artists including negotiation of all contracts and billing.
– Offer curatorial and business advice to all artists to help them develop their portfolios and build their practice.
– Assist in the development of a strategic marketing strategy for Pocko and each represented artist.
What we are looking for
– Previous experience working as an Agent / Artists’ Representative including successful acquisition and handling of commissions for new clients (especially within the advertising and design sectors) desirable.
– Excellent knowledge of the current creative and cultural scene.
– Passionatete, fun & dynamic; someone who enjoys working with new people and is excited about the Pocko roster.
– Well organised and good at prioritising tasks.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and confident dealing with clients and creatives alike.
– Adaptable, proactive and willing approach to work with the ability to keep calm during times of pressure.
– Experience working with CRM & the Google suite is desirable.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for us.
Title the subject as: Agent/CreativeProducer + ‘YourName’
Deadline: 30th June 2022
Type: Full Time Job
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000
Core working hours: 9.30am – 6.30pm, Monday – Friday.