A chance to step up your social game …
Are you enthusiastic about storytelling, social media and content creation through digital media and looking to make an impact on the African cultural landscape? Here’s an opportunity to join a team of creative entrepreneurs at the continent’s leading cultural management company.
Over the past 9 years, ART X Collective has built platforms and experiences that celebrate and amplify the breadth of Africa’s creative expression, including ART X Lagos – the leading international art fair in West Africa; ART X Prize – Nigeria’s leading award for emerging visual artists; and ART X Live! – a dynamic live showcase and launchpad for rising musicians and artists.
We’re looking for an individual to work closely with the Marketing team to support digital campaigns with the goal of improving follower growth and engagement.
Apply if you are available for the next 5-6 months and because you want to
- Work with a team of bright, curious and action-oriented people with opportunities to learn at every turn.
- Expand your repertoire with a dynamic mix of new skills and competencies.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Make your contribution to the African cultural landscape.
As an ideal candidate you must communicate clearly and effectively, have great attention to detail and be organized. You will also:
- Develop, create and post content to drive action on all the company’s social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Assist in planning editorial calendar and social media campaigns to reach wider audiences and increase brand awareness.
- Run digital campaigns to increase ROI from content.
- Work to optimize content, assess user response and generate reports on findings.
- Develop tools to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and drive growth.
- Support in managing the website and updating its content, including monitoring web traffic to identify trends, surface actionable insights, and provide standardized reporting.
- Support the creation of content for and the publishing of the newsletter.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
What You Should Have
- Passion for social media with up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and their respective communities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.)
- Excellent content creation with good graphic design and video editing skills
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Interest and knowledge of the African art landscape
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Kindly attach your CV and a Cover Letter, along with 2 – 3 social media accounts that you have managed (this could include your personal page). Kindly state the period(s) you managed the social media accounts.
Subject Line: Social Media Intern
Send your details here
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.