The Communication Officer is a communication and media specialist, capable of offering comprehensive strategies and solutions to AF Lagos as the non-profit organisation is growing bigger and expanding its activities.
• As a cross-cutting role, you will be working under the Alliance française management, in close collaboration with the educational and cultural departments.
Be in charge of the design of AF Lagos’ digital and print support for the courses, cultural events and the library activities • Ensure to produce innovative, while standardised contents to ensure the implementation of a coherent and consistent brand image, easily recognizable and appealing to the public.
• Be responsible for delivering accurate information of AF Lagos’ activities (students and public), going on at the Centre by designing the AF Lagos’ signage project, sending out a print program, newsletters and by managing AF Lagos’ social networks. on a daily basis (Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Youtube)
• Beside the community management, you will develop a strong relationship with the local media (printing and digital press, radio, TV)
• You will also actively contribute to the growth of AF Lagos’ database by developing strategies to manage AF Lagos’ audiences (French courses, cultural events, library).
• You will be expected to attend AF Lagos events and promote them live on the social networks, take pictures, post them online (posts, stories, etc), write captions, tag partners, stream live, etc..
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Degree in PR or Communication and a relevant experience High proficiency in the use of social media & analytic tools IT friendly: Microsoft office, graphic design, content management and database software
- Excellent writing skills
- French proficiency would be a plus
Reliability / Flexibility / Dynamism / Autonomy/Anticipation / Attention to detail
Application deadline: February 24th, 2022. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB / Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.