We are looking for a creative copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, scripts, social content and websites. Your words will inform, educate, engage and convert a variety of target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, experienced and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
We will need you to develop and submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on a variety of marketing projects (e.g. Social content, can email campaigns and landing pages) Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach Source images and other content
- 2 – 4 years Proven experience as a copywriter. Agency experience is a definite plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing. This is non-negotiable!
- Super strong presentation, writing, critical thinking negotiation skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills Super strong research skills.
- Creative thinker, self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
We provide an innovative, young and vibrant startup environment built on of innovation, solid work ethic, lack of politics and fun. We offer competitive salaries and an atmosphere dedicated to driving no BS results for our clients.
Here are a few things to know before applying:
- Teamwork is EVERYTHING! We pride ourselves on being egoless (or as close to it as possible). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Raw, Unbridled, Undiluted Intelligence is required to be successful in this role.
- We work long, we work hard. This is NOT a job for lazy or the non-passionate.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor or might struggle with working with a team, please don’t apply.
- Big names don’t matter here. All we care about is your ability to deliver in the role.
- This is a full time, onsite position, not freelance, not remote. Sometimes, you will be required to come on weekends and public holidays when deemed necessary.
- Flawless spoken communication or presentation skills are an advantage
- No Jerks allowed.
Tap here for more details on the application process.