Want to help us formulate the look of a project through a storyboard? You’re in luck!
We need a storyboard artist to join our team and work with our lead Creative Director to make a storyboard for us on a per-project basis. You’re free to work remotely.
Who we are
Here at Player One Trailers, we strive to deliver awesome work in an environment geared towards growth, fun, and collaboration. We’re an award-winning, full-service creative agency dedicated to creating cutting-edge video game trailers, cinematics, and more!
From Official Trailers, Cinematics, Developer Diaries, Live-Action Promos, TV Commercials, and everything in between, we’ve worked on a wide variety of titles spanning numerous genres and platforms, with millions of views and over 100 awards tied to our legacy.
What you’ll be doing with us
– Draw, create and conceptualize the storyboard based on the vision from our team.
– Collaborate closely on existing and future projects with numerous teams.
– Possess both technical and artistic expertise to push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to numerous quality and brand guidelines.
– Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with all members of the team.
– Properly and accurately gauge timelines required for completion of work.
What You should have:
– An online portfolio showcasing numerous examples of current up-to-date work.
– Demonstrated storyboard and/or art experience.
– Able to work independently when needed.
Nice to Have:
A passion for games or films.
How to Apply
Submit an application to our careers email (firstname.lastname@example.org), but you must abide by the following guidelines to get your application reviewed:
Must have the subject header set to the following: [JOB TITLE] – [FULL NAME]
Must have a resume.
Must have a link to portfolio. If no link, provide an explanation as to why.
Cover letter is optional
Send all application materials to email@example.com