The last couple of weeks has been filled with Fashion Shows, Fashion Week and an array of Fashion menu, awesome for a good lifestyle dietary. So, we thought it would be cool to flex our muscle and go out of our comfort zone by delving into the Fashion world for tips, tricks, and listicles.
This interesting compilation was a Newsletter we made last week, but we thought to also put it up here. (You should subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter here) No, we didn’t do this all by ourselves. We asked Fashion genie, Cassie Daves and Lifestyle amazeballs, KachiTee to give us tidbits for this compilation.
Here it goes:
Fashion Bloggers We Think You Should Know and Follow
- Vanessa and Luna of Project Tribe (The image above is from their website)
- Cassie Ikegbune and her amazing CassieDaves.com
- Fascinating Nengi Willie-Pepple
- Interestingly human, Grace Alex
- The humorous Jenny Walton
- Delectable Natasha Goldenberg
- Susie Lau of Style Bubble
- The awesomeness that is Nancie Mwai
- Fashion Bananas Delmy Rivera
- The lovely Chidera Eggerue of Slumflower
- Sayedero Enytan of Fashion Engineer
- Beauty and lifestyle blogger, Yaya Kayla
- Our favourite Denike Adegboye
Fashion Websites We Love and Were Introduced to – These are websites we think you should totally check out. You’ll love their details, moments and tips.
- Refinery 29
- Who What Wear
- The Private Life of a Girl
- A Cup of Jo
- Fashion Business Africa
- Rookie Mag (Lifestyle, photography, and artworks by and for teenagers)
- Man Repeller (A humorous website for serious fashion + microphone for women)
Resources for Women in the Business of Fashion: These are some opportunities, Marketing tips and fashion business tips for you if you run a Fashion and Lifestyle business.
- StartUp Fashion (Fashion business advice)
- The Business of Fashion (Fashion News, Analysis and BusinessIntelligence)
- Fashion Business Incorporated
- PR Couture (Public Relation/Marketing tips for Fashion Businesses).
- Zazaii’s Fashion Entrepreneurship course.
- 6 Tips for Building a
Profitable Fashion Business.
- Moz’ 34 Things that Really Amazing
Fashion Retailers Do.
- 50 Creative Profitable Fashion Business Ideas for 2016.
- Drawing and Fashion Illustrations by The Sartorialist’s Jenny Walton.
- Fashion Social Media Campaigns.
What are your favourite fashion websites, resources? Tell us about fashion bloggers you love.